Borderland State Park
North Easton, MA
Saturday, September 25th
Join Kyle and guest leader Rebecca Taliercio of Rebecca Vella Design for a day of yoga, hiking, and creative exploration in nature.
Yoga Hike for the Creative Soul
- Discover ways to dissolve blocks that are keeping you from expressing your creativity
- Engage in creativity exercises to stretch and strengthen your natural creative reserve.
- Deepen your creativity by exploring your fifth chakra, the spiritual center for creative expression.
- Explore your own natural creativity with nature as your guide!
We will explore concepts based on Julia Cameron’s book, The Artist’s Way such as:
- Creativity is the Natural Order of life. Life is energy, pure creative energy.
- There is an underlying in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life – including ourselves.
- We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.
Outline of the Day:
9- sign in, pick up lunch
9:15 Start Hike
9:30- Introduction to Day
–Outline of Day
–Group Intention, exploring natural energy and wonder
10:00 Yoga Warm Up, Yoga Breathing, Meditation, Intention setting, Om
11:15- Yoga to charge up creative energy
1:00- Energizing Creativity session #1
2:45- Creativity Session #2
3:15- yoga wind down, Gratitude meditation, and Om
A day of creation with Kyle and Rebecca including:
* Morning Bliss Sun Salutations
* Mindful Hiking
* Body-Mind-Spirit conscious exercises
* Vinyasa Yoga Class on the trail
* Delicious organic lunch
* Afternoon hike and Back to Basics Yoga: Aligning Yourself in Nature.
Design Your Own!
PARTIES ON THE TRAIL!
YogaTrails is great for celebrating times of transformation and change or just getting out with a group of friends for a fabulous day of yoga in nature. Enjoy birthdays, graduations, and retirement parties on the trail!
This is a unique celebration filled with fun, joy, and laughter that is sure to be remembered for years to come!!
Work one-on-one with Kyle to customize a program or YT event specifically geared to fit your needs.
Please contact Kyle to schedule
Brown Street Park
W 7:30 AM
(8 week session begins July 7th)
Join Kyle for adult yoga classes at Brown Street Park every Wednesday 7:30-8:30AM. This class combines a moderately paced vinyasa flow with meditation and breathing practice and is perfect for beginning to intermediate students. Start or continue your yoga journey in a welcoming environment full of community members who are eager to encourage and support one another.
No Experience Necessary
All Students are Welcome!
Therapeutic Yoga Lessons
Are you new to yoga? Private instruction is a great way to jump start your yoga practice. As a yoga teacher licensed in physical therapy Kyle can offer you the best of both worlds.
Private Therapeutic Yoga Lessons with Kyle include a full intake and analysis of the individual’s alignment, muscle tone, balance, and flexibility. Students will learn a combination of life-changing skills including: mediation, breathing techniques, posture, body-mind-spirit awareness, and asana (yoga poses). With time and dedicated practice individuals will find their bodies transformed and a deeper awareness revealed.
- Learn basic yoga poses specific to your body’s needs
- Develop a home yoga practice
- Increase strength, flexibility, and balance
- Learn breathing and meditation techniques to enhance your yoga practice on and off the mat
- Feel comfortable in group classes
- One on one feedback and hands on assists to maximize learning and growth of yoga practice.
Please contact Kyle to set up a FREE consultation
Weather permitting and based on personal preference, we can take the lesson outdoors to explore the senses more fully!