Yoga Trails Sunrise Salutations Series
Join Dr. Kyle Willets and Alia Sebben of Amana Yoga Boulder in a yoga class series that is the best of yoga and hiking (and *bonus* it’s done before work. We promise your day will be energized!).For 8 weeks join us for unlimited sunrise yoga.
What could be better than starting your day with yoga, breath, movement, and nature surrounded by other nature + yoga enthusiasts that you’ll meet during the hike and perhaps share a green juice with after!?
Hmmm, stumper. Not much 😉
This will be an 8-Week Series full of expansion, breath, and soaking ones toes into nature.
So, are you ready to move and breathe fresh air, feel the sun on your face as you stretch, and bring on the day feeling strong and vital?
Great. Us too. Strap on your boots for mountain top yoga!
Head over to Amana Yoga to sign up for your unlimited sunrise yoga package –> http://www.amanayogaboulder.com
Yoga Trails – Escape to the Mountains – $45
Saturday, September 26th 8am-12pm. For all levels.
- 1/2 Day Yoga Retreat
- Embark on a 4-hour retreat into nature
- Reboot with mindful summer hiking
- Enjoy fresh-air yoga to revitalize and awaken the body and mind.
- Get invigorated by the waterfalls, wildflowers, and wild life.
- Rejuvenate with guided meditation by the creek.
- Participate in a health talk led by Dr. Kyle Willets
- Nurture your body and soul by mindfully enjoying a tasty organic treat with new friends
Parking: I highly recommend carpooling. We will meet in Boulder at 8am at a location TBD.
What to Bring: Bring rain gear, hiking boots or sturdy walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, layered outside clothing, a small backpack, insect repellent, and a water bottle. Please contact Kyle if you have any questions or health concerns in regards to taking this program at firstname.lastname@example.org A small organic snack will be provided but you may want to bring something additional if you think you may get hungry. A yoga mat is not required.
1/2 Day Yoga Hike Retreat “Build Your Yoga & Self Care Practices” – $95
Saturday, Oct 3th 8am-12 pm. For all levels.
- Immerse yourself in the experience of yoga and nature on this full day retreat.
- Whether you’re new to yoga or looking to revitalize your practice, this immersion provides you with tools and inspiration to make yoga a regular part of your life.
- In this program, you learn mindfulness exercises, breath and movement coordination, and healing yoga postures.
- Celebrate your being and realign with nature with mindful hiking that features fresh, revitalizing air to breathe and rich, cool ground to touch.
- Refresh, renew, and revitalize as you open to the beauty of your inner and outer worlds.
- Learn how to integrate yoga and self care practices into your daily life with ease in a health lecture led by Dr. Kyle Willets
- Mindfully enjoy a fresh whole-foods lunch lovingly prepared using Ayurvedic nutrition principles.
Note: Hikes vary according to group abilities. Bring rain gear, hiking boots or sturdy walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, layered outside clothing, a small backpack, insect repellent, and a water bottle. Please contact Kyle Willets if you have any questions or health concerns in regards to taking this program at email@example.com
Private Yoga Hike
custom-created yoga hikes
Private Yoga Hike
Celebrate with something different! Whether it’s a birthday party, a bachelorette, corporate team building, or a family reunion Yoga Trails will customize an experience to best meet the needs of your group. We custom coordinate everything from the time and location of your hike to for the best experience to providing healthy snacks and lunch if desired.
Private Yoga is perfect for:
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Book clubs
- Corporate team buildings
- Family reunions
- Women’s weekend retreats
- Graduation parties
- Travel groups
To book a private yoga hike or for more information: